Friday 7 October 2011

The first crop ever

This is my very first crop of food I ever did which was only a couple of months ago. Most of the plants in the pic below are still going strong.
Ill post the 2 tomato plants so you can see the progress. The bag I posted a few posts ago I planted a day or so before these ones.
I wanted to try the tomato plants in pots and a bag to see the difference.
So far the pot is winning :)
They are in single pots in this pic but I potted them both into the same pot a while back so all these pics are the same tomato plants. 
The 2 tomato plants here are Cherry and Mini Roma tomatoes.



This pic was taken on 27 July 2011.


This one was  on 23 August 2011.

These pic's were taken on 2nd October 2011.



These 2 were taken on the 10th of October 2011.




With a bit of care your tomato plants will thrive.
Make sure they have regular water and fertilize them every couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment